- By submitting, you accept that the eventual publication will be licenced to Creative Commons 4.0 BY-NC-SA
- You submit the paper with the knowledge and approval of all of the authors.
- You submit original work, not currently under consideration elsewhere and not previously published except in pre-print databases.
- Please provide an abstract no longer than 150 words
- The length of the submission should be between 20k-45k characters (incl. spaces)
- Please provide 3-6 keywords
Formatting and style
- Please use the template that contains instructions also.
- For the references and any other styling issues, follow the Chicago Humanities style.
- Please, use British English.
For the initial submission
- The file you upload should be prepared for blind review: that is your name and any other personal information should be removed. Please remove acknowledgements too, they can be added later. These parts of the template you can delete at this point.
The review process involves the collaboration of several persons, invited reviewers and sometimes guest editors. The process usually takes 1,5-6 months, but ultimately it is up to the invitees, averaging around 3 months. We kindly ask for your patience.
- Please follow the template, but this time provide full names and affiliations and add all funding and acknowledgement information.